Lighthouse: Tentative opening date of April 15 - in light of precautionary measures being advised by NY State, the Board of Directors has decided to postpone our opening until a tentative date of April 15. We will keep updates on our website.

Select an Amount

I would like to make a donation in the amount of:

Donor Information


Donor Address

Payment Information